Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Pictures from Summer

Masen had an obsession with trying to eat ALL of his fingers at once. The kiddos were all supposed to be tucked in bed and asleep, but when I came upstairs, this is what I found. One day I had asked Dallin if he thought he could change Masen's diaper. After he was done I came to inspect the job. I give him an A for effort :)This was the closest I could get to capturing Masen's Elvis face. "Thank-you, thank-you very much."Mom and Masen at the cabin. Check out the cutest socks ever. In case you can't tell, they are socks made to look like sneakers. See, boy's can have cute accessories too.This was Masen's first attempt at eating a Creamie. He loved them! What's not to love?

1 comment:

  1. Dallin should be a doctor. He made an awesome tourniquet out of the diaper. How funny!

    ReplyDelete