Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Sneak Preview

Here are some ultra-sound images taken at 20 weeks. Usually I have a hard time making out the ultra-sound pictures, and have to have them explained to me. This first one is pretty obvious that is it a BOY! In this one you can see his head and body, and it looks like he is sucking his thumb. That will be a habit we break when he is first born. After having Corynn suck her thumb until she was 5, we know how hard it can be to break that habit later in life.

We can't wait to meet our little man!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog for Masen already!! What a great idea! And it's so cute! None of my kids have been thumb suckers, but my niece was and she gave it up on her own shortly after she turned 4. My kids all loved pacifiers! :) Can't wait for pics of baby Masen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a boy picture. When we went to our ultrasound in December, I almost didn't even get to find out what we were having. I guess girls are just harder to make out. I think we're going to name her Adriane (or Adrianne) but it could still change.

    ReplyDelete